Roshaunda is a life coach with a Ph.D. in English and over 20 years experience teaching and coaching writing. She has lived the loneliness and confusion of the dissertation process, and she knows the struggles of being the only black person in a humanities department. Roshaunda understands the difficult journey of the dissertation and navigated it while working full-time with two small children. She harnessed her experience to offer month-by-month dissertation coaching to support women in doctoral programs as they navigate their own dissertation journeys.
Who is it for?
Women in doctoral programs
What is it?
Month-by-month 1:1 dissertation coaching that includes both life coaching and writing coaching, to help you navigate your dissertation journey
Where will we meet?
1:1 sessions take place in a virtual Zoom meeting room
When will we meet?
Flexible to your schedule
Why should I partner with Roshaunda?
- Learn to manage your mindset
- Learn how to get started and move forward
- Learn how to plan your progress
- Learn how to silence your inner critic
- Learn to move past blocks
- Learn your unique writing process
- Learn strategies and tools to improve your writing
- Learn how to unleash your creative, scholarly voice
- And more!
How will I be supported?
- 1:1 coaching sessions (up to 60 minutes each) that will address your needs: planning, accountability, time management, working through mindset and blocks, writing instruction, writing review, etc.)
- Private facebook group where you’ll get weekly affirmations, weekly journal prompts, monthly live writing events, and a community of smart, strong women to support you on your journey.
- Email access
- Asynchronous 1250 word (approximately 5 pages) reviews