Roshaunda has a Ph.D. in English and over 20 years experience teaching and coaching writing. She harnessed her experience to create a 5-week group writing coaching program to help new and struggling nonfiction writers.
Who is it for?
Nonfiction writers – working on blog posts, essays, articles, and book chapters – who want to gain confidence in their writing abilities
What is it?
5-week group writing cohort with 5-8 participants
Where does it meet?
Virtual Zoom meeting room
When does it meet?
Weekly on Sundays from 3:00p CT – 4:30p CT. Next session runs 5/31/20 – 6/28/20
Why should I participate?
- Learn how to get started and move forward
- Learn how to silence your inner critic
- Learn your unique writing process
- Learn strategies and tools to improve your writing
- Learn how to give and receive feedback
- And more!
How will I be supported?
- Small group setting (5-8 participants) to promote support, growth, and connection
- Private facebook group to interact with other participants and Roshaunda. It’s a great place to post questions and revelations between sessions. BONUS – Once the 5 weeks end, it’s a great way to stay connected to your new writing group.
- Dedicated writing time during each session
- Peer feedback
- Recordings of sessions
- 1000 word review in a 1:1 session with Roshaunda
To register, or if you have any questions, please fill out the form below.