Roshaunda is a life coach with a Ph.D. in English and over 20 years experience teaching and coaching writing. She harnessed her experience to offer writing coaching to support people as they pursue their Christian writing projects.
Who is it for?
Like the book of Ruth, God doesn’t have to be a character in your work for His presence to be demonstrated. This service is for people who value Christian principles in their writing projects, whether those projects are academic, fiction, nonfiction, memoir, humorous, or something else.
What is it?
Writing coaching from a Christian perspective to help you navigate your writing projects
Where will we meet?
1:1 sessions take place in a virtual Zoom meeting room
When will we meet?
Flexible to your schedule
Why should I partner with Roshaunda?
- Learn to manage your mindset
- Learn how to get started and move forward
- Learn how to plan your progress
- Learn how to silence your inner critic
- Learn to move past blocks
- Learn your unique writing process
- Learn strategies and tools to improve your writing
- Learn how to unleash your creative, scholarly voice
- And more!
How will I be supported?
- 1:1 coaching sessions (up to 60 minutes each) that will address your needs: planning, accountability, time management, working through mindset and blocks, writing instruction, writing review, etc.)
- Private facebook group where you’ll get weekly affirmations, weekly journal prompts, monthly live writing events, and a community of likeminded people to support you on your journey.
- Email access
- Asynchronous 1250 word (approximately 5 pages) reviews
To partner with Roshaunda or for more information, please fill out the form below.