So I don’t have a full list of what I’ve read in the past week, because I hit my storage limit in Evernote. I’ve been saving articles for less than a month, so it doesn’t bode well that I hit my limit prior to the end of the month. I’m not sure how I’ll move forward. I’ll keep you posted.
Now back to my regularly scheduling posting.
Each Wednesday, I will post a snapshot of what I’ve read since the previous Wednesday. It will be a collection of books and articles. Please be advised that I pick up and put down books and interests with abandon. You might find I’ve read deeply on a topic for a month or that I’ll pick up a book that I haven’t read in a year and start back right where I left off. I follow my interests in my reading, and that can be wide ranging.
If you are interested in seeing more than a snapshot of what I’m reading, you can check out the link to my Evernote notebook cleverly titled “What I’m Reading.” I don’t always remember to clip internet articles to Evernote (and sometimes it won’t let me).
On to the reading for this week.
- She Builds: The Anti-Hustle Guide to Grow Your Business and Nourish Your Life – Jadah Sellner
- A Healing Touch: The Power of Prayer – Melanie Hemry
- Water Dancer – Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Highly Sensitive Person: How to Thrive When the World Overwhelms You – Elaine N. Aron
- Why Did Humans Evolve Curly Scalp Hair? by Sachin Rawat
- The INFP 5w4 : Characteristics, Weaknesses and Famous Characters
- 2 high schoolers say they’ve found proof for the Pythagorean theorem, which mathematicians thought was impossible by Isobel van Hagen
If you’ve read any of these or plan to read them, please leave a comment. I figure most of us could use someone to talk to about what we’re reading.
And lastly, but very importantly, what are you reading?
Enjoy your reading this week!