I had the idea to share with all of you what I’m reading, so I’m implementing “What I’m Reading Wednesday.”
The idea of “What I’m Reading Wednesday” stems from a few things. The first is that people often ask me what I’m reading. The second is that what we read shapes what we think and who we are. The third is that it’s good to try new things.
Each Wednesday, I will post a snapshot of what I’ve read since the previous Wednesday. It will be a collection of books and articles. Please be advised that I pick up and put down books and interests with abandon. You might find I’ve read deeply on a topic for a month or that I’ll pick up a book that I haven’t read in a year and start back right where I left off. I follow my interests in my reading, and that can be wide ranging.
If you are interested in seeing more than a snapshot of what I’m reading, you can check out the link to my Evernote notebook cleverly titled “What I’m Reading.” I don’t always remember to clip internet articles to Evernote (and sometimes it won’t let me).
On to the reading for this week.
- She Builds: The Anti-Hustle Guide to Grow Your Business and Nourish Your Life – Jadah Sellner
- A Healing Touch: The Power of Prayer – Melanie Hemry
- Water Dancer – Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Chat GPT Sends Shockwaves across College Campuses by Daniel De Vise and Lexi Lonas
- Texas Eduction Agency Will Take Control of Houston ISD in June by Brian Lopez
- How to Build a More Effective School Board by Frederick M. Hess
- Why an Active Learning Classroom Doesn’t Always Work by Sarabeth Grant
Evernote “What I’m Reading” Notebook
If you’ve read any of these or plan to read them, please leave a comment. I figure most of us could use someone to talk to about what we’re reading.
And lastly, but very importantly, what are you reading?
Enjoy your reading this week!