I promised you some new LELA House offerings for the new year, and I have a bunch to share with you.
If you’re an educator feeling burned out or looking for a way to accomplish your goals or just in need of some long overdue self-care, then LELA House is for you. Imagine who you can become by investing in yourself.
Read on to access all the information you need. To be sure to stay up-to-date with LELA House, please subscribe to receive emails from me. When you subscribe, you will receive a link to a downloadable PDF of 140 journaling prompts to jumpstart your self-care journey.
You can learn about all of my offerings on my website. You can subscribe to my email list and receive a free PDF of journal prompts. You can even purchase services. Check it out at the link below. Feel free to stop reading here.
I offer services to individuals and institutions. I believe each educator owes self-care to themselves, and I also believe the institutions where we serve must invest in the well-being of their educators. I’m here to help with both.
- Individual Experiences
- Breakthrough Session – This is a free 30-minute coaching session to see if LELA House is for you.
- Email Coaching – This is 30 consecutive days of email coaching. You can email me as much as you like, and I will reply up to 3x per week. We can discuss any areas of your life where you desire transformation.
- IDEA (Innovate, Dream, Energize, Activate) Coaching – This is a one-time coaching session where we meet to help you break through in one particular area where you are feeling stuck.
- Confident & Courageous Coaching – This is 3 months of biweekly coaching sessions where you discover the confidence and courage to explore limiting beliefs that hold you back from being who God created you to be and develop the mindsets and habits to make and sustain powerful change in your life.
- Self-Care Sundays – On the third Sunday of each month, educators meet to devote time to reading, writing, creating, or Christian meditation.
- Learn more about 1:1 individual experiences by clicking here.
- Learn more about Self-Care Sundays by clicking here.
- Experiences for Institutions
- Community Writing Workshops – Participants explore topics salient to your institution through writing and reflection (75 minutes).
- Values Workshops – Participants determine their values and how to activate them in daily decision-making. This workshop uses writing, reflection, and connection and can be useful to determine individual values or collective values (ie: of a department) (75 minutes).
- Powerful Question Workshops – Participants break down and respond to a question about your institution’s impact and future. Then participants support each other in plotting a course forward. This workshop uses writing, reflection, and small and large group work (90 minutes).
- Common Reading Sessions – Help your educators learn together by offering common book studies (60 minute sessions).
- Executive Coaching – Provide ongoing executive coaching to your educators (45-60 minutes per session).
- To learn more about the experiences for institutions, click to fill out the contact form.
Lastly, since I’m a writing person at my core, I’m also available to work with you on grant proposals, ongoing grant write-ups, reviewing articles for submission, and other sorts of writing contract work. If you’re interested in that, please email me, and we will set up a conversation to discuss collaboration possibilities.
Thank you for your interest in LELA House and for supporting me. It means the world to me.
Please share this post with anyone you believe would be interested in and benefit from LELA House services.
Oh! Also, if you’re interested, I’m challenging myself to write more and to publish what I write. Please check out my Patreon page at the link below. When you land there, you’ll be able to read the first chapter of a novel I’m working on that tells the story of the fall of Jericho from the perspective of Rahab. If you like what you read, please consider becoming a patron.
And for making it all the way to the end of this post, you get a bonus!
I’ve curated some of my favorite blog posts, which you can find at the link below. I hope you enjoy them!
Ok, I’m done now. 😀
Have an amazing day!